Tuesday, June 5, 2012

E3 2012: Ubisoft Press Conference Thoughts & Opinions




Okay so I fell asleep between the EA and the Ubisoft press conference, it aint my fault I live on the other side of the world!



So let's talk Assassins Creed 3. They showed boat battles and I was suddenly, finally as I should have been more so from the start, interested in this game. Up until this point I wasn't at all fussed by AC3, it all looked the same and they hadn't interested me in this Connor character at all. Now seeing and hearing him  actually helped and the boat battle stuff. Well that's just darn cool ain't it.



Something that caught me by surprise last year was Far Cry 3. I didn't excpect it to be this different and look this good. Sure I know over the last 12 months I've bagged it heaps on the web in different places, but that was for not having any trailers or push between last E3 and now. We really didn't get sweet all. But this game does look really sick, twisted fun. It looks beautiful and like everything at E3 2012 it has a bow and arrow. It's just a pity the multi-player mode shown looked like crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment