Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Movie Trailer: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy


It's a mouthful of a title but the film contains a mouthful of a cast. By that I mean a wicked cast that got me excited for the movie straight of the bat before even watching the trailer.

Gary Oldman, Colin Firth, Tom Hardy, John Hurt, Toby Jones, Mark Strong, Benedict Cumberbatch. It would have to be one of the best cast line ups I've seen all year.

But obviously that doesn't mean the movie is going to be good and I won't find out till I see the film. But the trailer does a pretty darn good job of making me want to watch it now. The whole set up of the spy in the ranks made me say 'Usual Suspects' and the 50's Esq cold war era styling of the movie just looks fantastic.

If the movie can be confusing without being ridiculous like the title and take me on a thrill ride I'm in. If the film also provides some wonderful  cinematography, music and writing this could be one of the best films this year.

Via: Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment