Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie Trailer: Puss In Boots


Was a Puss in Boots film really neccesarry? No. Will it bring in the dollars? Yes. Enough reason to make the film? Yes.

Puss was an interesting addition the the Shrek franchise when he was introduced in the sequel and my favourite part of the movie. I didn't enjoy the Shrek sequels any bit as much as the first and this is still going to be carrying that torch.

The best thing I've seen thus far for this film is the introduction of Humpty Dumpty and I have no idea why he didn't have a role in the previous films. Since the Shrek universe is based around nursery rhymes and folklore.

Antonio Bandereas really carrrys the character and it's good he has returned to voice Puss again or I don't know how this film will work. I don't know how it'll work anyway. I'll watch it but i can't say I'm all that interested, simply because I think this candle has burnt. Had this released two, three years ago then maybe not.


Via: Youtube



1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see this movie over the weekend...been loving all the previews, especially the trailer that features "Americano" by Lady Gaga - what a perfect song for that character! (you can watch it at http://youtu.be/ITGsYp3kY-g).

    ReplyDelete