Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie Trailer: Our Idiot Brother


Our Idiot Brother has allot of potential and I really like the idea of the film and Paul Rudd as this scruffy individual Ned. Though the 'stoner' idea thrown in just to make him hippy-ish seems a bit ordain.

There is something about oblivious characters and Zooey Deschanel that interest me I think and thus is why I liked the movie 'Elf' so much.

I hope the film goes for around the 90 minute mark and doesn't cram in to many 'here is the lesson of the film' scenes towards the end. Since that will be the films greatest struggle.


1 comment:

  1. however, i liked it. paul rudd's character is fantastic and really gets to you. he makes you wanna enjoy the little things and be nice to everyone. he has his flaws, but he never intentionally means to ruin anything. if i could choose to be anyone it'd be his character. he doesn't care about, well, anything except his dog. and that to me is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete