Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Movie Trailer: Immortals


Ever since '300' it's been hard to have a fantasy/warrior epic that's trying to achieve a cool art style to itself. Immortals is hitting that same button and not helping it self on the way.

Halfway into the trailer you'll see the 'From the Producers of 300' which is a dumb move to make straight off the bat. Sure it'll draw in the crowds that take that as word that this will be as good as 300, but when it isn't this film will be faced with comparison after comparison.

The casting doesn't look any good either. Henry Cavil, Mickey Rourke and John Hurt just don't look to suit their roles in anyway, especially Rourke.

Immortals looks to have some good looking special effects but ultimately it does have the same style as '300.' It even has a bunch of characters wear masks.

Immortals doesn't interest me one iota but if this is your kinda thing, sure, check it out.

Via: Youtube



2 comments:

  1. Straight off* the bat. Not straight of the bat.
    Also, you say they don't fit there roles, when you mean: they don't look to fit *their* roles. If you're going to troll a movie PREVIEW and expect to be taken seriously yourself, at least spell it right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    Yes my spelling isn't exactley fantastic and thanks for spotting the errors.
    A newspaper, magazine and online websites all have editors that proof read there stuff or simply a friend to double check. I don't and just try to check stuff myself but I will miss stuff.
    On the 'trolling.' I woundl't consider this trolling as I've wrote this and this only about it and it's simply my first oppinions from a trailer.
    I would be trolling if a posted allot about how crap this film looks but I don't.

    But thanks for the commeny.

    ReplyDelete