Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Game Trailer: God Of War: Origins Collection


I never finished 'God of War 2' and still haven't and I obviously haven't played 'God of War 3' but I did love the original but never thought that it needed a sequel. Prequels however do interest me if the prequel makes sense. God of War had two 'Chains of Olympus' and 'Ghost of Sparta.' Both of which where originally on the PSP and I played one of, the former I never got round to playing.

So like me if you've missed these or never owned a PSP and love the GoW franchise this is as good a time as any to check out these titles. Expect them to look a little bit better on PS3 but don't be expecting either to look as good as GoW3. Though I will expect them to play as well since there going to have analog stick control on the port.

Via: Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment