Saturday, April 9, 2011

Reviews Begin 2011





So it's April and there hasn't been a single review on the site called 'Dylan Reviews,' which leaves the site open for criticism for it's name. But NO! Don't act to quickly now my furry and sometimes shaven friends for the reviews shall be starting up again very soon.

The first review of 2011 shall be Sucker Punch! Why? Because I decided it would be months ago when I believed it was opening sometime in late January or early February (now you can see why I've ended up in April) but we are here now and that's all that matter... to me.

Plus! Don't forget the hotline (e-mail) for 'Dylan Review' is always open and you suggest a review there if you would like to do so.

I'd also like to thank any and all that read my reviews last year and I know there were some people. To the lot of you out there, you made me feel good like.

No comments:

Post a Comment