Friday, August 13, 2010

Scott Pilgrim VS The World Pre-View



Scott Pilgrim VS The World Pre-View

Scott Pilgrim is the next film from Edgar Wright so I'm automatically assuming something quirky and very funny. I am also going to be expecting a fast paced movie, both in tone and in the editing. You can watch both Wrights films and pick up the way he likes his movie, if Scott Pilgrim is to be the same I'm not sure off yet.

I'm not expecting that much from Michael Cera as Scott, he has gotten himself into a corner where every character he plays the same and I'm hoping this will be the film to get him out of it.

I'm looking forward to this film so much, yet I'm scared it wont live up to my high hopes. If it lives up to my expectations this could possible be my favorite movie this year, so heres hoping it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment