Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Pre-View



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Pre-View

I’m off the see the midnight screening of Eclipse tonight and do I except anything better or worse than the last to in the series?

The answer is I except better, with David Slade directing I except it also to be a lot darker. I don’t expect it to be good to the book at all, movies never are and I won’t expect an exception here either.

I have listened to the Eclipse soundtrack and judging by the songs it seems there could be an epic but dark town throughout the movie. This sounds promising but all I’m really hoping for is a movie that stays true the most of the book with the tone the same between the movie and the book. This should be more of an action movie, as well of a character development for several characters, this is even more so after reading “the short second life of Bree Tanner.”

Check back here sometime on July 1st and I will have up my full review on “Twilight Saga: Eclipse.”

No comments:

Post a Comment