Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Movie Trailer: The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey


03/01/12


Martin Freeman seemed like a weird choice to play Bilbo but this trailer sorted that out easily. What I didn't think about is the fact that this is a younger Bilbo before his big adventure, before presumably he becomes allot more somber, serious.

With those opening moments and the line 'I'm a Baggins of Bagend' I was set, I understood now and was ready.

Unfortunately as exciting it was to see this trailer it just seems all over the place to me. There's a little bit of comedy chucked in there but then half way through everyone starts singing a my mood gets chucked out the window and by the end of the trailer I'm confused.

No I know that this movie isn't a comedy and that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that this trailer doesn't sell this movie to me if I wasn't sold already.

Still it was great to see a first trailer and great to see Ian Mckellen as always.

Via: Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment