Monday, August 8, 2011

*Updated* Movie Trailer: The Dark Knight Rises


I can admit I am in love with Christopher Nolan and everything he did for the Batman Universes and that  The Dark Knight Rises is my most anticipated movie of 2012. But I won't admit that I have seen the teaser trailer 20 or more times as of this writing.

So my opinion might be a little biased because of the love between me and Nolan but that doesn't stop me from saying this teaser is as teasery as hell yet it makes me awe everytime.

The end second or two just after the title is my favourite bit simply because it gives me goosebumps.

Via: Youtube




*UPDATE*

03/01/12


A proper trailer for my most anticipated film of 2012 how could I not have watched it about a trillion times already? Well because that's impossible but I still have watched this trailer a hell of a lot and it gets me so damn excited every time.

We get a look at Ann Hathaway's Selina Kyle, Hardy's Bane speaks in this trailer and we get an explanation for the now infamous (I assume) Hanz Zimmer score piece that seems to tie around the entire film.

'Rise' the man says in the topsy turbey prison looking area and I shout Rise back as well.

Not to mention the trailer ends on a high with a look at the unnamed flying vehicle we can just all assume is the Batwing. Then the music fades into the original Batman theme we got introduced to in Batman Begins. Nolan's said this film takes everything full circle and I'm taking that as proof.

All of this and the fact we actually see a big set piece (assumable) moment from the film in the trailer and it manages to give nothing much about the plot away, amazing.

This is an amazing trailer and I cannot wait til this film is out.

Via: Youtube




1 comment:

  1. I think the teaser poster is even more "teasery".
    Check it out http://aka.media.entertainment.sky.com/image/unscaled/2011/12/12/Dark-Knight-Rises-Poster-3.jpg

    ReplyDelete