Monday, June 6, 2011

Movie Trailer: Breaking Dawn Part One


'Breaking Dawn' the final film in the 'Twilight Saga' got it's first trailer for it's first part (there's two like Harry Potter) today at the MTV Movie awards. That's as much I know of it's origins as I don't wish to watch the MTV Movie Awards for fear of to much 14 y.o girl screaming.

It's actually a rather good trailer establishing the more mature themes used in the final books while also flashing the big wedding for all the girls that'll make faint.

I've read all the books and  I know how the story goes and I've before stressed how much I think they'll ruin this movie (both, remember two parts) by toning it down for the age group where there majority audience is.

Twilight was an OK movie, New Moon a bad one and Eclipse was actually pretty good so here's hoping Breaking Dawn plays off the best of the franchise and gets rid of whats being holding it down before it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment